Sometimes a pair of shoes can take you further in more ways than just literal steps!
It’s been something of a week of feet and statement shoes. Plus with the Olympics 2016 in Rio well underway now, I’m giving myself a blogging gold medal. Why? Well, I attained my goal of blogging every day last week!
Monday saw me showcase a fierce pair of snakeskin, 3 bar shoes.
It was white brogues on Tuesday.
On Thursday I stepped into some snazzy navy sandals.
And today I finally got round to trying out a nail colour other than hot pink for my tootsies!
What do you think? I rather like it.
And if you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me in my fetching camo trainers, as I took my feet out for a Sunday afternoon spin on the bike.
My ride wasn’t quite as fast and furious as our World Record breaking Team GB Women’s Team Pursuit Cyclists. Congrats to Katie Archibald, Elinor Barker, Joanna Rowsell-Shand and Laura Trott for winning gold!
It’s been a couple of months since I submitted a post to the weekly round up feature on Independent Fashion Bloggers, so I was doing a fair old jig on Thursday when my Mixing Snakeskin and Lace post was chosen, showcasing my new fierce yet feminine snakeskin shoes.
Thanks to Lisa Walker for including my post in the weekly round up Links à la Mode.
On to the links…
I particularly liked We Are Ready Made’s post on the exhibition at Moderna Museet, not least because it’s in a city I’ve visited and loved – Stockholm.
There’s amazing photography in the post: do check it out, especially if like me you LOVE polka dots. You’ll be in for a treat!
All the links are below, so why not dive in and discover some new blogs!
Lisa Walker writes: For those of you who thumb your nose at the traditional vacation seasons, check out posts on traveling to Stockholm and Japan, or if you can travel soon, you can see Japanese art in Stockholm. I love a good two for one. And this week’s round up would not be complete if it didn’t include at least one Olympic post, and it is so right on about the fashion too.
Links à la Mode, August 11th
- Arisgold: Slits | Your Hemline was Meant to be Broken
- Attire Club: The Best Parade of Nations Outfits from the Olympic Games
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: July 2016 Empties
- Dressing with Class and Style: Amorino
- Ethel Da Costa: Go Denim with Varion Marwah
- Fancier’s World: 1 Year Blog Anniversary & Giveaway | Up Close and Personal
- Fashion Panache: #IWearHandloom | Powered by Bhushavali Eco Fashion
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: I Try
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Wearing a Kimono
- High Heeled Vogueaholic: White Out | 4 Ways to Style White Jeans for Summer
- Lil Miss JB Style: Risque
- Love.Laugh.Explore.: Black on Black
- Middle of Somewhere: The Monthly Style Edit Link Up | Little Black Dress
- Petite Silver Vixen: Mixing Snakeskin & Lace
- Prime Butterfly: Dîner en Blanc
- Splash of Teal: Small Investments to Achieve Your Best Work-Life Balance
- Style Pith: How To | Styling Your Pointy Toes with Pants
- Turning Point: Style Guide | How to Style Mom Jeans in 3 Ways
- We Are Ready Made: Moderna Museet
- Wear Wag Repeat: DIY Pom Pom Gladiator Sandal & Matching Dog Collar